One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Latches by Bess Hudson

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

02 March 2010

Latches by Bess Hudson

Sorry for the later than usual post today. My son had a dentist appointment first thing this morning which has kinda thrown my whole day off. I usually wake up, feed the kids and myself, grab a cup of coffee and while the kids watch some morning cartoons I browse my favorite blogs as well as update my own. If I don't make it to the computer first thing in the morning then I usually have a hard time making it to the computer at all. Enter iPhone. If it weren't for this wonderful piece of technology, I would stay disconnected most days.

One of the places I frequent in my morning browse time is Etsy. I've mentioned Etsy before in previous posts. It's like eBay for all things handmade. It's quite wonderful to see all the creativity going on there. They also have a vintage category which I love as well. Luckily for me, I was able to do a little browsing after lunch while both kids were full and content. I stumbled upon this fascinating photograph by Bess Hudson - Latches. The photo is part of LadyRSanti's Etsy shop which you can visit by clicking here. The picture spoke volumes to me so I wanted to share it with you. The colors are incredible. Who knew that something so simple could be so beautiful?


I apologize once again - I tried to make the picture bigger but it got a little distorted which did not do the photograph justice. Therefore, I decided to leave it as is. Just click on the picture to see the bigger image. Better yet, go to LadyRSanti's shop to see the real thing. We are surrounded by this kind of aesthetic beauty and LadyRSanti's shop is full of it. Go visit her shop today. You won't be disappointed.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home