One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Bring On Spring!

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

06 March 2010

Bring On Spring!

It's beginning to warm up here in the Memphis area and my family and I have spring fever something terrible! I am longing for a pedicure and show off my newly painted toes while wearing my flip flops. I can almost smell the flowers blooming, hear the birds chirping and see the green, green grass. Almost time to start planning the family vacation to the beach. Can't wait to wiggle my toes in the sand and see my little ones running around the beach finding seashells. And let's not forget the seafood! AH! BRING IT!


Get outside today if you can and enjoy some sunshine! Happy Saturday!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home