One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Memphis Zoo

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

08 March 2010

Memphis Zoo

We've had beautiful weather here in the Memphis area this past weekend. One of the assets of living in Memphis, TN is the Memphis Zoo. In 2008, the Memphis Zoo was ranked "#1 Zoo in the U.S." by TripAdvisor.com. we headed there with the kids on Saturday and it turned out to be a great day. I snapped some great pics of the event, some of which you can see here in my photo collage.

Because the weather was warmish, but still nice and cool the animals were very active and the kiddos really enjoyed it. If you'd like to see more pictures of our day and/or pictures of my littles you can visit my family blog here. As I'm writing this post, the pics aren't up yet but I promise to have them up by the end of the day.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home