One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: My Writing Assignment

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

31 March 2010

My Writing Assignment





I was tagged. Again. At least Jes @ Exposing the Drapes to My 20s gives me something to blog about, huh?! ;) Anyhow, it's a little different.
Here are the rules:

Answer the following questions, but write them down. Snap a picture and then post it!

1. Name/Blog Name
2. Right Handed, Left Handed or Both
3. Favorite Letters to Write
4. Least Favorite Letters to Write
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in Caps:

CRAB
HUMOR
KALEIDOSCOPE
PAJAMAS
GAZILLION

7. Favorite Song Lyrics
8. Tag 5 People
9. Any special note or drawing



Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home