One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Before & After Blog Hop

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

24 March 2010

Before & After Blog Hop


This is my first go at a blog hop and I'm pretty excited to jump - err, hop in. So the idea is to show a straight out of the camera (SOOC) shot:




And then show my edited shot. I edited this picture in Photoshop Elements 8. I tinted it with sepia and adjusted the opacity so there was still a bit of color present. I also minimally adjusted the sharpness.



To see more Before & After photos, or to jump - err, hop into the blog hop yourself go to Pixel Perfect by clicking the blog hop button at the top of the post. Have fun!

Labels: , , , , , ,

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home