One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Love At First Site!

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

16 March 2010

Love At First Site!

I stumbled upon this blog purely by accident. And I'm IN LOVE! The site is a pretty cool life. and the author of the blog is a very crafty woman named Cheryl. She has tons of tutorials on her blog - easy tutorials for amateurs. And this is not another talented friend of mine I'm giving a shout out to. This woman has no idea that I'm posting about her blog. In fact, she has no idea I exist. But this blog is truly inspirational if you ever wanted to crank out a few easy sewing projects. It really makes me want to break out the ancient sewing machine my mother-in-law passed down to me. Uh huh. Ancient. I'm not even sure if it works. But I think I shall find out. That's right. Now I'm taking on a sewing project. I can do it all. I'm superwoman.

But seriously, you should check this blog out and get inspired to get crafty!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At March 17, 2010 at 6:46 AM , Blogger liz said...

    Look at you - all sassy and energetic!! Seems like you're back!

     
  • At March 17, 2010 at 10:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The old sewing machines are the best! I have a "new" sewing machine that was a gift bought at Walmart and I have a, um, few vintage machines. The old ones are so much more durable it's shocking. And mostly parts are readily available. Treadles are a different story. I need to sew more so I can live up to the wonderful collection of sewing machines that I have acquired.
    -Susan

     
  • At March 17, 2010 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Pixel Perfect said...

    Courtney thank you for visiting my blog. LOVE the look of your blog!! It's beautiful! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    Monica

     
  • At March 17, 2010 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Adrienne said...

    I look forward to reading your posts...I found you in the blogfrog community =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home