One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Peek-A-Boo

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

21 March 2010

Peek-A-Boo

I snapped this photo on the first day of spring. We had gorgeous weather so the kids and I spent the majority of the day outside - camera in hand, of course. This is one of my favorite pics of the day. Presley is sitting at the bottom of the slide playing peek-a-boo with the camera. I did a little editing with the color in Photoshop Elements 8. I'm still learning my way around that software.


To see more pics from our warm, spring day head on over to my family blog. I hope everyone's spring is amazing so far!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home