One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: A Touch of Spirituality

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

25 July 2010

A Touch of Spirituality

I have been using the same picture for this Sunday post for a while now - the hands of a family praying together. It deeply touched me and I believe it touched many of you as well. It got so much attention that I decided to use it every Sunday. However, I think I've decided to post a new picture I've taken each Sunday.  I have many shots that kinda fall to the wayside and I think I'd like to use them for this weekly post.  Some may be edited, some SOOC.  Either way, hope you enjoy & hope it brings you a little inspiration.  


God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.  John 4:24

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home