One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: miscellany monday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

26 July 2010

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


Monday.  Bleh.  But at least God has allowed me another day here with my delicious family.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  And have at least one terribly exciting random to share today.  Well.... it's exciting for me at least but I hope you'll share in the excitement with me.  So off we go with another edition of miscellany monday...

{ONE}  One Mom's Perfect Imperfections as well as my family blog, The World of Noffs, are moving to Wordpress!  And I couldn't be more thrilled!  Blogger and I have been growing apart for quite a while now.  The hiccups and lack of creative freedom have put me in a blogging funk, so to speak, and I just believe it's time to say goodbye.  Two Moms Designs made me an offer I couldn't refuse to move my blogs  and Ashley has already gotten started with the transition.  As far as I know, followers/subscribers shouldn't have to do a thing.  Everything will be redirected and it will be business as usual - just on a different platform.  Ashley has been a joy to work with and I highly recommend Two Moms Designs if you are contemplating a move yourself.  EXCITING!!!!

{TWO}  My daughter has decided that when we go to a store, she no longer wants to sit peacefully in the cart.  She also does not want to walk.  She wants to be carried.  I have had no previous experience with this behavior.  Keegan, her older brother, preferred to walk if he decided he didn't want in the cart.  He wasn't much on being held.  And because Presley is vastly approaching the age of two, temper tantrums ensue if I do not oblige her.  So I can A)  pick her up letting her win and continue to carry a 27 pound child while trying to herd her older brother AND pull the cart while I "shop".  Or B)  let her scream, causing all those nosey people that think I'm beating my child to run straight for us with cell phone in hand ready to call social services.  Hmmm.... Decisions....

{THREE}  This heat is killing me.  I'm so ready for cooler weather.  With triple digit temps and humidity I feel like I'm melting.  God, send cooler weather - or at least a strong breeze.  Or maybe just drop a swimming pool in my backyard filled with ice.  

{FOUR}  A group of ladies in BlogFrog got a discussion going about the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels - the brutal personal trainer from The Biggest Loser.  We've all decided to start the 30 day shred today (doing it only 3 days a week).  By the time some of you read this post, I will have weighed myself, taken a few measurements (then gotten sick a few times), eaten some rabbit food and possibly have been completely beaten up by Jillian.  Prayers welcome.

{FIVE}  To prepare for the previous random, I spent Sunday eating and sitting on my tail quilting while the kids played and watched movies.  

To read more random thoughts or to link up some of your own, head over to Carrisa's blog, lowercase letters now by clicking the logo above.  

Have a great week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home