One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Before & After Blog Hop

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

01 April 2010

Before & After Blog Hop




I loved being a part of Pixel Perfect's blog hop last week that I decided to hop in and do it again.  So here is my SOOC (straight out of the camera) shot.  I looked over from my desk to find this and was SO thankful to have my camera handy.  Unfortunately, I didn't have time to mess with the settings to get a perfect shot but at least I got it.  I figured just the image of my daughter and her pup were perfect enough.  I'll sacrifice the view of the dead grass.  









And here is my edited shot.  I actually used iPhoto to edit this one.  I adjusted the sharpness just a tiny bit, pulled the contrast all the way back and slightly adjusted the exposure, the saturation, and the temperature.






To see more before and after pics or to post your own, click on the blog hop button at the top of this post and link up with Monica at Pixel Perfect.  

Labels: , , , , ,

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home