One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: IPhone Camera App - Hipstamatic

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

07 April 2010

IPhone Camera App - Hipstamatic

There are lots of photography apps out there now for the iPhone.  There are times that I go off and forget my camera after uploading pictures from it and low and behold the kids do something cute and I have to rely in the iPhone to take some decent pictures.  I ran across this app which is very.... unique.  My husband says it looks like something out of The Exorcist.  Nice, huh?!  It's called Hipstamatic.  I did absolutely zero editing to these pictures.  This is exactly how is was uploaded from my iPhone.

Presley had just woken up from a good night's sleep.  Her room was a little dark still so the lighting wasn't great.



However, this one was taken later at Keegan's soccer practice.  The sun was shining bright this afternoon so the lighting was fantastic.


Hoping to experiment some more with new iPhone photography apps.  I'll be sure to share my results.  Hope you get inspired to go out and conduct your own experiment!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home